Monday, December 30, 2019

Dec 26 2019

Hey friends & family! 
so I've officially laid down the scissors. I was really hoping to get my cards made this year but for some reason the holidays ended up slowing me down rather than giving me that encouragement I needed. I was really hoping to get cards out to everyone to let you all know how much I appreciate your prayers, support, help, encouragement, etc. I definitely want you all know that it made a difference knowing there were people checking in on me & praying for me. 
However fight after fight after fight neverending can really weigh you down. Winters are tough in the first place, but throw in all new devices & symptoms I'm dealing with, as well as the endless battles with some medical group or another just to get the quality of care anyone deserves; all of energy has been refocused on the problems rather than the enjoyable part of the holidays.
I promise I'm ok; just super exhausted & over it all. 
Happy holidays everyone 😁🎄 thank you all so so much for your support! Even if you don't realize it, the smallest gesture can be the push someone needs to keep fighting (I had a lot of those sent my way throughout everything).
I will give a medical update later, after the holidays are over & I've hopefully resolved a few more things. 
Have a great new year ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

March 11 2020

So update  I'm still trying to be careful about what I say; because things could easily change at any moment. About a week or 2 ago, I c...